16 May 2022

TOMORROW WE VOTE

TOMORROW WE VOTE

By Andy Weddington

Monday, 16 May 2022



The vote is the most powerful nonviolent tool we have. - John Lewis


Tomorrow I get to have a say.

And have done my homework. 

So, to office seekers ...

If incumbent, I will not vote for you.

If not a veteran, I will not vote for you. And even if a veteran service got a hard look (e.g., if Bronze Star prominent on your literature, it better have "V" device).  

If you have not stated you are a Constitution textualist, I will not vote for you.

If you graduated from an Ivy League (and other akin) school, I will not vote for you.   

If airing negative ads, I will not vote for you.

If your ads do not contain an image of our flag or somehow include, the Pledge of Allegiance, I will not vote for you. 

If you have not been outspoken about the absurdity of a President with dementia/Alzheimer's Disease and an illiterate Vice President, I will not vote for you. 

If you have used so much as a derogatory word about firearms, I will not vote for you.

If you have not stated, specifically, at least three objectives you will achieve no matter what to include at own peril, I will not vote for you.  

And there's more but you get the idea - be an American who represents or else. 

And a word about voting ...

Integrity of the vote is paramount to preserving America. 

Without fair elections, America dies. 

As we bear witness.  

As such, there must be simple yet secure means to ensure each legal citizen eligible to vote and duly registered, who decides to vote, is confident their vote matters. 

Those who scheme or partake in any fraud, whatsoever, to corrupt the vote must face harsh consequences. I have considered the grave problem in depth and at length. 

Since, as John Lewis pointed out in the opening quote, the vote is the most powerful nonviolent tool we have it figures crimes thereof merit violent punishment. Hang the sons of bitches! 

And if you have a problem with that, I will not vote for you. 

God Bless America! 

4 comments:

Barrow said...

Colonel - I'll vote for you!

Dave said...

Andy Weddington for President.

Jim said...

Amen, agree with both commenters; go for it Andy!

A Colonel of Truth said...

Thanks. No interest in public office.