By Andy Weddington
Friday, 17 July 2020
Never have so many been manipulated so much by so few. Aldous Huxley
Joe Biden, Democrat nominee for President, is mentally incompetent for high office.
That objective observation not partisan attack.
Otherwise, virus or not, he'd be visible. And not limited to talking points and teleprompter; which, without fail, he flubs.
Objective media has duty to prove Biden's mental fitness for office.
With recent experience dealing with Alzheimer's/dementia, following is a sample of basic questions or tasks Joe Biden should be asked impromptu and required to respond aloud (without assistance from anyone or anything) ...
1. What is the significance of the date 20 November 1942?
2. How many letters in the English alphabet? Recite your ABCs.
3. Count (aloud) to 60 by 3s.
4. Name the Presidents of the United States to present, in order, starting with John F. Kennedy.
5. Backwards, name the months of the year.
6. What is 4.5 x 5?
7. How many feet in a yard? How many feet in 12 yards? How many inches in a foot? What is the greater amount 5/8 or 3/4?
8. How any stars and stripes comprise our American flag? What do they represent?
9. Name five animals commonly found on a farm. Name two by-products from cows.
10. What weighs more - a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?
Joe Biden is but the momentary frontman - only for name recognition.
In rough speak, he's the Democrat's useful idiot.
And, if elected (and will be if believing [comical] fake polls), would be declared mentally unfit; certainly before Inauguration Day.
The consequences predictable; terrifying.
The answer to the first question?
Joe Biden's date of birth.