by Andy Weddington
Tuesday, 13 June 2017
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. Aldous Huxley
Well, our Attorney General of the United States, Jeff Sessions, just concluded testifying in open forum before the Senate Intelligence Committee.
I watched start to finish.
It was neither interesting nor entertaining.
It was informative.
It was angering.
In short, America learned ...
1. Add a K to that body's acronym (SIC) and there you have it;
2. What happens when (some) elected officials base their (emotional) case and questions on fake information and "news";
3. Following, no matter how enticing the best of false information and fake news said information and news does not stand up to facts and truths under oath;
4. To a member, the Democrats on the SIC(K) confirmed themselves stupid (adjective and noun) idiots (noun);
5. The said stupid idiots should be held accountable - charged with fraud, waste, and abuse (of taxpayer time and money).
What's clear (to me) is there are a lot of folks sitting in Congress that need to be fired. And that cannot happen soon enough.
President Trump, fair and square, was elected our President.
No amount of fake information and news is going to change it.
If in Congress, if in anti-Trump media, if a private citizen and don't like it - leave. Get the hell out of America's way.
And even that was too many words wasted describing waste this afternoon in Washington, D.C.